Element on Coolum Beach is a perfect base to stay and relax or why not hire a car or take some day tours to explore our magnificent region. We have the best beaches here on the Sunshine Coat and typically you can drive to explore more of the Sunshine Coast all within an easy hour hour drive.
- Enjoy our family friendly patrolled surf beaches and swim all year round.
- Wide-open beaches providing some of the best surf breaks and walks on the Sunshine Coast and majestic views of the coastline.
- The rocky headlands of Point Perry and Point Arkwright provide the perfect viewing platforms
- Some of the best known Cafés, Bars and restaurants on the Sunshine Coast perfect for all day dining or to wind down after a busy day at the beach.
- Shopping of all types from grocery, jewellery, fashion and lifestyle and home wares stores.
- Due to its central location on the Sunshine Coast, Coolum provides easy access to local tourist attractions including The Ginger Factory, Australia Zoo and The Big Pineapple.
- Close proximity to premier golf courses including Novotel Twin Waters, Mount Coolum, Noosa Springs and Pelican Waters.
- The landmark feature, Mount Coolum, is a major attraction to the avid bush walker and tourists alike. The views from Mount Coolum are absolutely breathtaking.
Visit the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast and enjoy the amazing views of the Glass House Mountains and Blackhall Range. Visit the award winning Australian Zoo, the home of the ‘Croc Hunter”. An interactive, informative and fun day for the whole family.