Sunshine Coast family Accommodation
Coolum Beach and the surrounding beaches of Mudjimba, Marcoola and Peregian, provide visitors with a tranquil escape from the bustle of major cities and other busy beaches on the Sunshine Coast. The region has grown enormously in the past few years and now provides the ideal Tourist destination for singles, couples and families alike for either a weekend escape or for an extended holiday.
Some of the main attractions of Coolum are:
- Fully patrolled surf beaches all year round.
- Wide-open beaches providing some of the best surf breaks on the Sunshine.
- The rocky headlands of Point Perry and Point Arkwright provide the perfect viewing platforms
- Some of the best known Café’s, Bars and restaurants on the Sunshine Coast perfect for the all day dining or to wind down after a busy day at the beach.
- Shopping of all types from grocery, jewellery, fashion and lifestyle and home wares stores.
- Due to its central location on the Sunshine Coast, Coolum provides easy access to local tourist attractions including The Ginger Factory, Australia Zoo and The Big Pineapple.
- Close proximity to premier golf courses including Novotel Twin Waters, Hyatt Regency, Mount Coolum, Noosa Springs and Pelican Waters.
- The landmark feature, Mount Coolum, is a major attraction to the avid bushwalker and tourists alike. The views from Mount Coolum are absolutely breathtaking.
View Larger Map
17km of sun-drenched golden beaches and rolling surf, with patrolled Beaches located close by
The iconic boutique shopping precinct of Hasting Street, Noosa located only a short drive away
Located at the foot/entrance to the resort is some of Coolum’s most fabulous/finest restaurants
3km away from Championship Golf Courses.
Visit the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast and enjoy the amazing views of the Blackhall Range.
Visit the award winning Australian Zoo, the home of the ‘Croc Hunter”. An interactive, informative and fun day for the whole family.